Congratulations on your decision to get married in Las Vegas! Vegas is an amazing choice for your wedding, with a broad variety of wedding locations – everything from waterfront gardens, gorgeous ballrooms, and of course, the traditional Las Vegas wedding chapel.
Celebrate an entire wedding weekend with your nearest and dearest – here’s some tips to make your Las Vegas wedding unforgettable.
- Have your guests stay at the same resort: The best part of your wedding weekend will be quality time with your friends and family (trust us)! Maximize your time together by staying at the same resort or hotel. Travel in Las Vegas can be surprisingly expensive and time-consuming: 30 minute cab lines, bumper to bumper traffic on Las Vegas Boulevard – avoid it all by staying together. Some of your best memories will be the impromptu gatherings at the pool or the after-wedding cocktails at the resort bar, it’s so much easier when everyone is just an elevator ride away!
- Plan your wedding weekend agenda in advance and lock in hotel rates: Give your guests plenty of time to plan their vacations – they may want to stay in Vegas a couple of extra days, or they may have a special excursion they would like to experience. Flight and hotel costs can fluctuate wildly for the Las Vegas market, so giving proper advance notice will help your guests manage their travel costs. Additionally, we can lock in your guest hotel rates with just a $100 deposit – contact us at Ever After for details.
- Consider splurging on a suite – it’s your wedding! Our Las Vegas Experts know the best suites – many of which are never publicized by the resorts. Whether it’s a multi-bedroom suite for a large group, or a swanky luxury suite with views of the Strip, a suite will make your wedding weekend even more memorable.
- Secure your guest hotel rooms early – Las Vegas sells out weekends frequently: This is something that our Las Vegas Experts find time and time again – some couples wait too long to book rooms, and we cannot find anything to accommodate them. Whether it’s a world-class boxing match, national rodeo events, a large convention or an outdoor music festival – Vegas sells out all the time! Don’t wait – secure your rooms so that your guests won’t be disappointed.
- Plan a group event, there’s so much to experience together: Las Vegas has so much to offer for a wedding group to experience together. Of course, on the must-do list is spa time for the ladies, and perhaps golfing for the gentlemen. There’s always the casinos, but also consider: zip-lining through Downtown, visiting the Grand Canyon or Hoover Dam, museum visits, helicopter tours, or a fabulous selection of shows. We can help you narrow down the choices, arrange transportation and get the plans set to make sure your guests have the time of their lives.
- Simplify your group logistics: As previously mentioned, travel between hotels can be time-consuming due to traffic and cab availability. There’s nothing more frustrating than facing delays on your group plans as you wait for a guest that stayed across town, or trying to coordinate a large group via text and phone calls. Simplify your weekend by staying in close proximity and having a published wedding weekend agenda, so everyone is clear on when and where to be for all of the planned events.
Your wedding in Vegas should be more than just the ceremony and reception. This is an amazing opportunity to share unique experiences with your loved ones. Your guests want nothing more than to spend time with you, so be sure to put all of the elements in place for a successful group event in Las Vegas, and our Experts are here to help. Contact an Expert today at VenueExpert@everafter.com, call us toll-free at 888.734.4787 or browse our over 250 Vegas wedding locations at perfectweddingvenue.com/las-vegas.