It seems that every issue of People and InStyle features at least one actress, princess or rock star on the cover with the headline “exclusive wedding photos” that is proven to sell more magazines. Who can resist this temptation in the checkout line at the grocery store to see the latest Kardashian or member of European royalty and flip to the page to see the wedding dress that cost as much as the diamond engagement ring?
There are many stunning gowns that made the list, but to keep things simple we narrowed down our Ever After fave’s to the following seven celebrity dresses:
1) Princess Diana’s gorgeous silk and antique lace gown of silk kicked off the decade of excess. Who can forget that 25-foot train?
2) Pretty in Pink, Jessica Biel’s Giambattista Valli Haute Couture gown was a show stopper at her 2012 Italian nuptials to pop superstar Justin Timberlake.
3) Sure, she had the handsome groom. But check out the floral details at the back of this sexy dress that only Fergie could pull off:
4) Anne Hathaway was a site-to-be-seen in her custom made, Gatsby-inspired gown and head piece by Valentino.
5) Kate Middleton, aka the future queen of England, was a vision to behold in her gown that echoed back to Grace Kelly’s royal wedding:
6) Niecy Nash dazzled guests – and a TV audience – with a strapless “wedding cake” dress designed by Ines Di Santo:
7) Country cutie Miranda Lambert wore her mother’s off-white wedding dress and cowgirl boots on the day she exchanged wows with Blake Shelton:
Looking for inspiration as you search for your dream dress? Take your cues from the celebs and select the dress that flatters your figure, exceeds your wildest dreams, and most important, warms your heart and makes you feel like the only bride in the world on your wedding day.