The best venues focus on YOU! The location where you choose to say “I Do” should not only be absolutely stunning, but the venue’s staff & wedding coordinator should strive to make the days leading up to your wedding, and the big day itself, as easy as 1-2-3. From the cuisine & service staff, to contract negotiation & customized wedding packages, its important that your venue’s wedding coordinator is dedicated to bringing your fairytale wedding to life!
As you begin the search for your Perfect Wedding Venue, make sure that the venue you fall in love with truly focuses on you by following the guidelines addressed in the 5 C’s:
1. Customer-Centric – This includes, but is by no means limited to: being attentive, providing one-on-one customer service, listening to your preferences and vision, and responding promptly to your questions and concerns. The best venues will provide the information you seek, rather than the limited amount of information they feel is sufficient. They should anticipate your needs and be ready, willing and able to provide you with the most unique and memorable experience.
2. Collaboration – Your ideal venue will work closely with you and your wedding vendors, problem-solving when necessary, to help your wedding vision come to life. A successful wedding event is built on the foundation of clear communication between you and your venue. Once you’ve voiced the details of your wedding vision, the venue should be honest about the possibilities, as well as the limitations, of their location to meet that vision.
3. Clarity – You don’t know what you don’t know, right? That’s why you must rely on the venue to share with you the inclusions and exclusions of hosting an event. The best venues will be absolutely transparent about their offerings, i.e., what’s included and what costs extra. Honesty and openness at this stage of planning ensures trust, which is an essential component of allowing someone else to help you attain your wedding vision. Superior venues will also be understanding of your budget and give you ideas on how to maximize it.
4. Coordination – A successful event doesn’t happen by happy accident–it’s always a product of outstanding coordination of details. The best venues have designed a process to ensure that all the details are executed correctly and that your wedding day is perfect. From ceremony to reception, they’ll provide order and structure to the logistics, and lead their team to ensuring everything happens as planned.
5. Care – Exceptional venue staff will go above and beyond for your day, and will become a trusted adviser. More than just a job, more than just another event, you will know that your wedding is important to them. They’ll show concern over the challenges (and work with you to help solve them), take initiative, and demonstrate enthusiasm.
Now that you know the 5 C’s, the last tool you’ll need to find your Perfect Wedding Venue is an Ever After Venue Expert! Contact our team of Expert Venue consultants today and begin the search for your dream wedding location in Southern California or Las Vegas.
Email us at VenueExpert@everafter.com or Call Toll Free at 855-222-1498