Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel had the right idea with their destination wedding in Italy, but at $6.5 million this type of extravagant affair is a bit of a stretch for most brides-to-be. Here are five celebrity destinations our Ever After Venue Experts use as inspiration when helping brides plan the wedding of their dreams:
1. The rich and famous are wild about tying the knot at Irish castles. Follow the lead of David Beckham & Victoria “Posh” Adams, but instead of chartering a plane and flying overseas, rent this romantic castle in Southern California for your fairytale wedding.
2. Sure, her father and grandfather were presidents of the United States. However, first daughter, Jenna Bush opted for a traditional Southern ceremony and reception at her family’s ranch in Texas, complete with a wedding cheesecake. Dreaming of Southern comfort and rustic charm? Follow Jenna’s inspiration with an outdoor wedding at this whimsical oak grove in San Diego.
3. Timeless & elegant, Sister-Sister star Tamera Mowry had a vineyard wedding in Napa’s Wine Country: a modern fairytale come true. Bring the refined luxury of Wine Country to Southern California with an opulent outdoor affair at this picturesque vineyard venue in Malibu.
4. Every princess deserves to have her dream wedding. Tamra Barney, from the Real Housewives of Orange County, had hers when she married Eddie Judge in a beautiful garden ceremony overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Host your very own enchanting affair at this chic garden setting in the Mountains of Southern California.
5. Kellie Pickler and Kyle Jacobs shunned the limelight of Hollywood and instead said “I do” to a stunningly simple wedding on the beach in Antigua. Want to stay local for your beachfront wedding? Exchange vows with your toes-in-the-sand at this majestic oceanfront venue on the Southern California coastline.
Whether its a swanky beachfront affair, a posh castle celebration or gorgeous garden nuptials; every bride deserves a wedding celebration inspired by the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Contact our Southern California Venue Experts today to begin the search for your Perfect Wedding Venue- www.perfectweddingvenue.com/Southern-California