Southern California brides are booking unique locales that make the most of the gorgeous SoCal weather and will pleasantly surprise their guests. Be it a beachfront ceremony in Huntington Beach, a rustic garden in Orange County or a romantic oak grove in San Diego, make sure the venue where you exchange your vows and dance the night away exceeds your wildest dreams. This is the most important day of your life and settling for second-best is not an option.
Check out this list of the Top 5 Unique Wedding Venues in Southern California. If you find yourself swooning over these spectacular spring time venues, contact our Wedding Venue Experts to begin the search for your Perfect Wedding Venue in Southern California.
1. This rustic setting, complete with a wooden staircase and a canopy of trees exudes Southern (California) charm in the heart of…San Diego. www.perfectweddingvenue.com/V-02232
2. Delightfully charming, this traditional gazebo & barn setting in Huntington Beach make for a wonderfully whimsical spring wedding venue. www.perfectweddingvenue.com/V-01059
3. These stunning estate grounds in a quiet residential neighborhood offer a remarkable, sublimely Southern Californian background for your spring time nuptials. www.perfectweddingvenue.com/V-01078
4. Begin your Ever After with your toes in the sand just steps from the shimmering waters of the Pacific Ocean. Get married in paradise: www.perfectweddingvenue.com/V-01198
5. One of Los Angeles’ best kept secrets, this open-air theater surrounded by California Oak Trees and native cactus is a spectacular place to say, “I do.” www.perfectweddingvenue.com/V-25890